Last updated: August 2019
Bevic Marketing Services ("us", "we", or "our") operates www.bevicmarketing.co.uk (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
We may collect, use and store different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
· Identity Data including first name, last name and social media usernames.
· Contact Data including telephone number, email address and billing address.
· Financial Data including bank account and payment card details.
· Technical Data including internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and versions, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
We do not collect any special categories of personal data about you (such as details about your race or ethnicity or religious or philosophical beliefs) nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How Your Personal Data Is Collected
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
· Direct Interactions. You may give us your Identity Data, Contact Data or Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, and email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you give us feedback or contact us.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
· Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
· Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests.
· Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
Purpose For Which We Use Your Personal Data
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· To perform the contract for our products/services with you
· To manage payments, fees and charges and collect and recover money owed to us
· To manage our relationship with you
· To administer and protect our business and this website
· To use data analytics such as Google Analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experience
· To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Legal Rights
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance
Under the GDPR, you have a number of rights that you can exercise in certain circumstances. Where those circumstances are established, you may have the right to:
Ask for access to your personal information and other supplementary information
Ask for correction of mistakes in your data or to supplement information we hold on you
Ask for your personal information to be erased;
Receive a copy of the personal information you have provided or have this information sent to a third party
Object at any time to processing of your personal information for direct marketing
Object to the continued processing of your personal information;
Restrict our processing of your personal information.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, or for any further enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want more information about your rights under the GDPR please see the Guidance from the Information Commissioners Office on Individual’s rights under the GDPR